Bài báo quốc tế năm 2015-2016
1. Fidele Kampayana, Sy Tan Nguyen and Minh Hoang Le (2016). Tilapia cage culture in Rwanda: Current status and prospects for future development. International Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies. 4, 428-435.
2. Le, T. C., Kang, H.-S., Hong, H.-K., Park, K.-J. & Choi, K.-S., (2015). First report of Urosporidium sp., a haplosporidian hyperparasite infecting digenean trematode Pavatrema duboisi in Manila clam, Ruditapes philippinarum on the west coast of Korea. Journal of invertebrate pathology. Volume 130, September 2015, Pages 141–146.
3. Hung Quoc Pham, Ut Van Phan, 2016. Embryonic and larval development and effects of salinity levels on egg and ovary performances in rabbit fish Siganus guttatus. The Israeli Journal of Aquaculture-Bamidgeh; Vol 68, 2016
4. Hung Quoc Pham, Hoang Minh Le, 2016. Effects of thyroxin and domperidone on oocyte maturation and spawning performances in the rabbit fish, Siganus guttatus. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society; Vol 47 (4), 2016.
5. Pham, H.D., Fotedar, R., Nguyen, C.M., Siddik, M.AB., (2016). Feed ultilisation efficiency of lupin inclusion in cobia: role of dietary organic selenium supplementation. Modern Applied Science (in press).
6. Minh T.T. Vu, Claire Douëtte, Thomas A. Rayner, Christina Thoisen, Søren L. Nielsen, & Benni W. Hansen, (2016) Optimization of photosynthesis, growth, and biochemical composition of the microalga Rhodomonas salina—an established diet for live feed copepods in aquaculture. Journal of Applied Phycology, 28, 1485-1500
7. Per M. Jepsen, Niels S. Bjørbæk, Thomas A. Rayner, Minh T. T. Vu and Benni W. Hansen “Recommended feeding regime and light climate in live feed cultures of the calanoid copepod Acartia tonsa Dana”, Aquaculture International (Accepted on 01.06.2016).
8. Dinh, K.V., Janssens, L., Therry, L., Gyulavári, H.A., Bervoets, L., Stoks, R., (2016). Rapid evolution of increased vulnerability to an insecticide at the expansion front in a poleward moving damselfly. Evolutionary Applications, 9, 450-46.
9. Tran, T.T., Janssens, L., Dinh, K.V., Op de Beeck, L., Stoks, R., (2016). Evolution determines how global warming and pesticide exposure will shape predator-prey interactions with vector mosquitoes. Evolutionary Applications, 9, 810-830.
10. Therry, L., Swaegers, J., Dinh, K.V., Bonte, D., Stoks, R., (2016). Low larval densities in northern populations reinforce range expansion by a Mediterranean damselfly. Freshwater Biology (in press).
11. Selck, H., … Dinh, K.V., …and Chapman, P., (2016). Assessing and Managing Multiple Risks in a Changing World – the Roskilde Recommendations. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (in press).
12. Dinh, K.V., L. Janssens and R. Stoks (2016). Exposure to a heat wave under food limitation makes an agricultural insecticide lethal: a mechanistic laboratory experiment. Global Change Biology (in press).
13. Le Hoang TMD, Angotzi AR, Ebbesson LOE, Karlsen Ø, Rønnestad I (2016). The Ontogeny and Brain Distribution Dynamics of the Appetite Regulators NPY, CART and pOX in Larval Atlantic Cod (Gadus morhua L.). PLoS ONE. 11(4): e0153743/2016 doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0153743.
14. Nguyễn Văn Minh, Ann-Elise Olderbakk Jordal , Louise Buttle, Lại Văn Hùng, Marit Espe và Ivar Rønnestad (2015) Brain neuropeptide Y (NPY) expression in juvenile cobia (Rachycentron canadum). 5th International Fisheries Symposium. Penang, Malaysia 1st-4th December, 2015.
15. Linh Pham, Ann-Elise Olderbakk Jordal, Minh Nguyen, Anh Pham, Ivar Rønnestad, “Effect of elevated temperature on Effects of Elevated Temperature on Appetite of Amphiprion ocellaris Juveniles - Poster presentation - at conference Eighth International Conference on Climate Change: Impacts & Responses (21-22/4/2016, tại Đại học Quốc gia Hà Nội).
16. Trung Cong Luong, Hugues Lemonnier, Sebastien Hochard, Florence Royer, Yves Letourneur (2016). Effects of blue shrimp Litopenaeus stylirostris and goldlined rabbitfish Siganus lineatus in mono- and polyculture on production and environmental conditions. Aquaculture Research, 2016, 1–12. doi:10.1111/are.13201.
Bài báo quốc tế năm 2014-2015
1. Anh Lam Nguyen, Minh Hoang Truong, Johan AJ Verreth, Rik Leemans, Roel H Bosma and Sena S De Silva, 2015. Exploring the climate change concerns of striped catfish producers in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam. SpringerPlus (2015) 4:46. DOI 10.1186/s40064-015-0822-0.
2. Minh Hoang Le, Nguyen Thi Thanh Thuy and Pham Phuong Linh, 2014. Role of anitibiotics on chilled storage sperm motility of waigieu seaperch Psammoperca waigiensis (Cuvier and Valencienes, 1828). Israeli Journal of Aquaculture – Bamidgeh, 66: 5 pages.
3. M. Van Nguyen, I. Rønnestad, L. Buttle, H. Van Lai and M. Espe (2014). Imbalanced lysine to arginine ratios reduced performance in juvenile cobia (Rachycentron canadum) fed high plant protein diets, Aquaculture Nutrition 20:25-35.
4. Pham Quoc Hung, Phung The Trung, Svend Jorgen Steenfeldt, Nguyen Quang Huy, 2014. Improvement of seaweed Kappaphycus alvarezii culture production by reducing grazing by rabbit fish (Siganus spp.) Aquaculture Asia, volume XIX, no. 2: 10-17.
5. Manh V. Ngo, Phuc N.T. Le, Hung V. Lai, Tuan A. Ngo, Tung Hoang, 2015. Morphological deformity and performance of snubnose pompano Trachinotus blochii larvae fed with enriched live food. 2014 selected publications, Meeting the needs through research innovation in Biotechnology. Agriculture publishing house Ho Chi Minh city 2015, 101 – 108.
6. Trung Cong Luong, Hochard, S., Royer, F., Lemonnier, H., Letourneur, Y., 2015. Study Seeks Candidates for Blue Shrimp Polyculture in New Caledonia. Global Aquaculture Advocate May/June 2015: 38-39.
7. Lê Anh Tuấn, 2014. Development of a nutritional model to define the energy and protein requirements of ornate spiny lobster, Panulirus ornatus. The 6th Regional Aquafeed Forum held at Nha Trang University (27th - 30th September 2014), Nha Trang.
8. Stoks, R., S. Debecker, K. Dinh Van and L. Janssens (2015). Integrating ecology and evolution in aquatic toxicology: insights from damselflies. Freshwater Science, 34 (3), 1032-1039.
9. Vu MTT, Jepsen PM, Hansen BW (2014) A comprehensive and precise quantification of the calanoid copepod Acartia tonsa (Dana) for intensive live feed cultures using an automated ZooImage system. Aquaculture 422–423 (0):225-231.
10. Vu MTT, Douëtte C, Rayner TA, Thoisen C, Nielsen SL, Hansen BW (2015) Optimization of photosynthesis, growth, and biochemical composition of the microalga Rhodomonas salina—an established diet for live feed copepods in aquaculture. Journal of Applied Phycololgy:1-16 (First online: 05 October 2015).
23. Dinh Van, K., L. Janssens, S. Debecker, and R. Stoks (2014). Warming increases chlorpyrifos effects on predator but not anti-predator behaviours. Aquatic Toxicology, 152: 215-221.
22. Dinh Van, K., L. Janssens, S. Debecker, and R. Stoks (2014). Temperature and latitude-specific individual growth rates shape the vulnerability of damselfly larvae to a widespread pesticide. Journal of Applied Ecology.
21. Dinh Van, K., L. Janssens, S. Debecker, M. De Jonge, P. Lambret, V. Nilsson-Örtman, L. Bervoets and R. Stoks (2014). Susceptibility to a metal under global warming is shaped by thermal adaptation along a latitudinal gradient. Global Change Biology (Impact factor: 6.91)
20. Janssens, L., K. Dinh Van, S. Debecker, L. Bervoets and R. Stoks (2014). Local adaptation and the potential effects of a contaminant on predator avoidance and antipredator responses under global warming: a space-for-time substitution approach. Evolutionary Applications (Impact factor: 4.153)
19. Janssens, L., K. Dinh Van, and R. Stoks (2013). Extreme temperatures in the adult stage shape delayed effects of larval pesticide stress: a comparison between latitudes. Aquatic Toxicology (Impact factor 3.73)
18. Minh Van Nguyen, Ann-Elise Olderbakk Jordal, Marit Espe, Louise Buttle, Hung Van Lai, Ivar Rønnestad, 2013. Feed intake and brain neuropeptide Y (NPY) and cholecystokinin (CCK) gene expression in juvenile cobia fed plant-based protein diets with different lysine to arginine ratios. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part A 165 (2013) 328–337.
17. Hung Quoc Pham, Augustine Arukwe, 2012. Effects of dopamine 2 receptor antagonist on sex steroid levels, oocyte maturation and spawning performances in Waigieu seaperch (Psammoperca waigiensis). Fish Physiology and Biochemistry (2012) DOI: 10.1007/s10695-012-9708-z.
16. Hung Quoc Pham, Anh Tuong Nguyen, Elin Kjørsvik, Mao Dinh Nguyen and Augustine Arukwe, 2012. Seasonal reproductive cycle in Waigieu seaperch (Psammoperca waigiensis). Aquaculture Research 43 (2012): 815-830.
15. Luca Micciche and Doan Xuan Nam, 2012. Hatchery techniques applied for the artiﬁ cial production of snout otter clam (Lutraria rhynchaena) in small scale farms in Nha Trang City, Vietnam. Aquaculture Asia Vol. XVII, No. 1, Jan-Mar 2012: 25-29.
14. Le Anh Tuan, 2012. Rearing spiny lobster Panulirus ornatus in tanks using pelleted diet: effects of stocking densities and shelter settings. Paper presented at the 4th Regional Aquafeed Forum held at the Novotel (12-13/4/2012), Nha Trang, Vietnam.
13. Le Anh Tuan, 2012. Vietnam Land based lobster production experiments: status, results and research needs. Paper presented at the Vietnam-Taiwan international conference on seed breeding technology and mariculture held at the Nha Trang University (25-26/5/2012), Nha Trang, Vietnam.
12. Hung, P. Q. and Nam D. X., 2011. Embryonic and larval development of Waigieu seaperch (Psammoperca waigiensis). Aquaculture Asia Vol. XVI, No. 4 October-December 2011, pp: 18-22.
11. M.H. Le; H.K. Lim; B.H. Min; M.S. Park; Y.J. Chang, 2011. Storage of yellow croaker Larimichthys polyactis semen, Israeli Journal of Aquaculture - Bamidgeh, 64:7 pages.
10. M.H. Le; H.K. Lim; B.H. Min; M.S. Park; Y.J. Chang, 2011. Semen cryopreservation of yellow croaker Larimichthys polyactis. Reviews in fish biology and fisheries, 21(4):789-797.
09. Hung, P. Q. 2010. Low-value freshwater fish market in the south central Vietnam, a case study from Khanh Hoa Province. Aquaculture Asia Vol. XV, No. 3 July-September 2010, pp: 22-25.
08. Hung Quoc Pham, Elin Kjørsvik, Anh Tuong Nguyen, Mao Dinh Nguyen and Augustine Arukwe, 2010. Reproductive cycle in female Waigieu seaperch (Psammoperca waigiensis) reared under different salinity levels and the effects of dopamine antagonist on steroid hormone levels. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology 383, 137-145.
07. Hung Quoc Pham, Anh Tuong Nguyen, Mao Dinh Nguyen and Augustine Arukwe, 2010. Sex steroid levels, oocyte maturation and spawning performance in Waigieu seaperch (Psammoperca waigiensis) exposed to Thyroxin, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, Luteinizing Hormone Releasing Hormone and Carp Pituitary Extract. Comparative and Biochemistry Physiology, Part A: Molecular & Integrative Physiology 155, 223-130.
06. Pham Quoc Hung, Nguyen Tuong Anh, Nguyen Dinh Mao, 2007. Holding salinity during the breeding season effects final oocyte maturation and egg quality in sand bass (Psammoperca waigiensis, Cuvier & Valencienes 1828). Aquaculture Asia Vol. XII No. 3, July-September 2007, pp: 37-39.
05. Pham Quoc Hung, Nguyen Tuong Anh, Nguyen Dinh Mao, 2007. Could Domperidone via oral administration enhance final oocyte maturation and ovulation and in the long-term affect egg and larval quality in sand bass (Psammoperca waigiensis)? Aquaculture Asia Vol. XII No. 4, October -December 2007, pp: 35-38.
04. Hung Quoc Pham, Elin Kjørsvik, Anh Tuong Nguyen, Mao Dinh Nguyen and Augustine Arukwe, 2009. Effects of salinity on steroid hormone levels, final oocyte maturation and ovulation in sandbass (Psammoperca waigiensis). Aquaculture Europe, Trondheim, Norway August 14-17, 2009.
03. Hung Q. Pham 2005. Current status of using feed in Penaeus monodon larviculture in Vietnam, a case study in Khanh Hoa province. The World Aquaculture Conference, May 9-13, 2005, Bali International Convention Center, Nusa, Bali, Indonesia 2005.
02. Pham Quoc Hung, Jeffrey Wilson, Greg Lindsey, 2004. How green are urban greenways? Evidence from Indianapolis. Continent Regional Science Association (MCRSA), 35th Annual Conference, 2004, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA 2004.
01. Pham Quoc Hung, Jeffrey Wilson, Greg Lindsey, 2004. Analysis of vegetative ecosystem of greenways using GIS and Remote sensing data. Center for urban policy and the environment, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), USA 2004.